Lubro Moly Diesel Hi-Test improves running and fuel economy, sequesters moisture in fuel, and includes an anti-wear additive to reduce fuel pump wear and extend equipment life in diesel engines running modern low-sulfur diesel fuels. Prolongs lifespan of mechanical fuel injection pump and fuel injectors, and improves operation of injection pump barrels and fuel injector pintles.
An essential additive for all naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines designed to run on high-sulfur fuel, including:
- OM138 (W138 260D, prewar)
- OM636 (W136 170D, 170Da and 170Db; W191 170DS; W120 180D and 180Db)
- OM621 (W121 190D and 190Db; W110 190Dc and 200D; W120 180Dc)
- OM615 (W115 220D)
- OM601 (W201 190D 2.2)
- OM616 (W115 240D, W123 240D)
- OM617 (W115 300D; W116 300SD; W123 300D, 300CD and 300TD; W126 300SD)
- OM602 (W201 190D 2.5; W124 300D 2.5)
- OM603 (W126 350SD and 350SDL; W124 300D and 300TD; W140 300SD and S350)
We recommend adding one can for each tankful of low-sulfur diesel fuel. One 10 fl. oz. (300ml) can treats up to 20 gallons of fuel. From Liqui Moly GmbH, of Ulm, Germany.
With the purchase of any and all service chemicals and operating fluids, customer assumes all liability for use and responsibility for compliance with his or her local laws and regulations. Please consult your local regulatory agency prior to ordering.